Ministry School: Wednesday 7pm (Mod 3: Starting 14th July 2021- Prophecy & Discernment)
Prayer & Intercession: Friday 7pm
Discipleship Program: Fridays TBC
TMHC Taree Sunday 10am
Supernatural Kids: 10am
Lunch: 12pm (Pot Luck Lunch, bring a plate)
Counselling/Renewal Ministry: By Appointment Only
Address: 15 Beeton Parade, Taree NSW 2430, Corner Victoria St
The Master's House Church Partners with Caring Care Support
We provide person centred disability support in a variety of environments supporting people in their occupational therapy programs, transportation, working, socialising with friends and family, getting ready for their day
or just chilling out.
We are a small closely connected team, this allows us to provide unique/customised support the way you want it.
If you are interested or have any enquiries,
contact Luis Gonzalez on 0456 590 082
SPEAKERS COMING UP
Worship by - Enter Worship
We are really excited and looking forward in expectation for what God is about to do. We have made a number of posts in regards to the changes due to Covid-19.
We will clarify those changes as follows:
1. We will continue to minister, prophesy, teach, etc in person as long as borders and restrictions remain open. Just remember God is not limited by space or time so come expecting to engage with God, "the hungry will be filled"....
2. We have capped the number of attendees to 100 at this moment due to restrictions, but this may change as regulations become more relaxed. God is moving powerfully right now and we are seen people healed, delivered and set free in Jesus, so come expecting....
2b. Once capacity is reached there will be updates according to government changes in regards to numbers allowed and we will act as per regulations.
3. We are not driven by fear but FAITH, so let's gather and see the spiritual atmosphere over our Nation and regions shift like never before....
4. We are calling all leaders and intercessors to gather due to the importance of the times we are in.
So bring your teams & come expecting....
5. Due to the relaxation of regulations we hope to start seen our friends and family from around Australia and our NZ family here soon.
Blessings....Ps.Luis & Alisa...